INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Definition. Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual user. You may provide us with Personal Information when you register for an account, use the Service, post User Content, interact with other users of the Service through communication or messaging features, or send us customer service related requests.
Types of Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that enables us to communicate with you, such your name, social media account names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other addresses at which you can receive communications on behalf of MINISTRY OF PIANO.
- Relationship Information that helps us know who you are and what kinds of offers you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender), location information related to your state/province, city, or zip code; the types of offers that interest you; and information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect and Twitter).
- Transaction Information about how you interact with the Services, such as the offers you view and products you buy, and the stores you like; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with MINISTRY OF PIANO merchants, business partners, and service providers.
- Location Information to help us deliver to you offers near your present location. These information helps us to divert the nearest offers near you.
Collection of Computer Information
We may use collection methods to in order to serve you better, such as cookies and other similar technology used in collecting and storing information. These methods are used to help us provide you safe, better, fast, and personalised experience when you use our Services.
When you visit our website (www.ministryofpiano.com.sg), our services will automatically record information that you browser might send. This data may include but not limited to:
- Your IP address
- Type of Devlce
- Browser Type
- Previous website you visit
- What page on our website you visit
- Time spent
- Searched information; and
- Frequent web page/searched item
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the Platform and the services and products we provide.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To make your use of the Services and/or access to the Platform easier;
- To supply, whether the product is sold through the Platform by MINISTRY OF PIANO or a third party seller;
- To supply customer support to users;
- To equate information, and confirm with third parties in order to guarantee that the information is precise;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; enhance the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; distinguish visitors on our Services; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; supply you with information we think you may find useful or which you have asked from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services (e-retailers), provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- In exceptional circumstances MINISTRY OF PIANO may be required to reveal personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the exposure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
MINISTRY OF PIANO may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the above mentioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by MINISTRY OF PIANO. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We strive hard to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or alteration through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards. The personal and demographic information about each user is reserved on systems that are subject to proper physical and electronic security measures, and we limit employee access to and use of such information.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may relay your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you relay your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to supply our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
MINISTRY OF PIANO Data Division